Monday 23 September 2013

Mamadou Sakho hints at Paris Saint-Germain return

Mamadou Sakho hints at Paris Saint-Germain return

PSG defender Mamadou Sakho runs with the ball against Real Madrid on July 27, 2013

Liverpool defender Mamadou Sakho has refused to rule out the possibility of him one day rejoining Paris Saint-Germain.

The 23-year-old joined the Reds last month from the Ligue 1 champions in a deal thought to be worth around £15m.

However, having returned to his former club last night to watch their 1-1 draw with Monaco, the France international has conceded that he has unfinished business at the Parc des Princes.

"I'm very proud to come here tonight. I remember when I was young, I was up there, there in the stands and watched PSG play. I have now turned a page. My story with PSG isn't over yet," he told reporters.

Sahko rose through the ranks at PSG, having signed on as a trainee in 2002.

No comments:

Post a Comment